We are seeking a motivated, detail-oriented person to support our Employee Benefit Insurance Agency.You DO NOT need to have any Insurance or Employee Benefit experience.
The responsibilities of this position include general office duties as well as various administrative duties. In this highly visible role you will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Provide administrative support by performing clerical functions such as accurate data entry for providing quotes, spreadsheet preparation, client correspondence, assisting with and reviewing RFP’s and client presentations, updating and maintaining account information in Salesforce, assist as necessary with telephone calls and emails from retirement participants inquiring about their retirement and reimbursement accounts;
- Front desk reception responsibilities including receiving visitors, answering a multi-line phone system and routing calls, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings;
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office, including maintaining office equipment and supplies, calendar and email management, printing, copying and faxing.
- Represent the company in a professional manner as you interact with clients, vendors and insurance representatives.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
- High level of comfort and confidence interacting with people in person and on the phone;
- Ability to work in an environment with frequent interruptions and high volume of activities;
- Ability to prioritize workload and respond to rapidly changing priorities;
- Effectively manage time;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word and Excel) with a working knowledge of PowerPoint and the Salesforce client management system a plus;